Sunday, July 12, 2009

Damn Pickle


Damn Pickle, originally uploaded by Phinzup.

Margaritaville. Valentine's Day, 2009. This was the first night of our trip to Key West. When we got to Margaritaville we were relegated to the top deck. We were the only people up there most of the time, so we didn't have to worry about our language or shenanigans. This picture was taken about the time Jon and I decided to have a pickle deep throating contest. I have no idea why Rose is making that face, unless Jon just stuck her pickle down his throat.

The food? Meh. The beer? Cold. The margaritas? Blech. The music? Loud. The service? Crap. I may be a Parrothead, but after our two different Key West Margaritaville experiences I'll not go back except for maybe a TShirt. I prefer the Las Vegas Margaritaville. Their Cuban sandwich was incredible.

No comments: